Suffered sexual abuse by a Bishop?

Has your complaint been neglected?

Report it now!

To report sexual abuse or related misconduct by a Catholic bishop, we encourage you to first contact law enforcement. To report such abuse or misconduct to the Church, you should contact the Catholic Bishop Abuse Reporting (CBAR) service.

Individuals may go to in order to make a report in English or Spanish.

Reports are also accepted via 800-276-1562 in both languages.

Frequently Asked Questions

Catholic Bishop Abuse Reporting Service FAQs

Safe Environment Staff


Belinda Aguirre
Coordinator of SEP 
SEP Safety Officer

Phone: 806-792-2234 Ext. 214
E-mail: [email protected]

Oscar Reyes
Victim’s Assistance Coordinator
Phone: 806-543-9178
E-mail: [email protected]

English Policies and Procedures
Spanish Pólizas Y Procedimientos
Application for Employees/Volunteers

Proper Reporting Procedure